[Gluster-devel] Question about Glusterfs

From: Antonio González
Subject: [Gluster-devel] Question about Glusterfs
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 10:41:09 +0200

Hello all,

I try to think about a GlusterFS file system, where we have a lot of servers
and clients. In my firsts test I place the unify translator in a central
server, because I think that is more scalable that a schema where the unify
translator were in the client, because it would necessary that the clients
knows the bricks exported in the full system.

What schema is better, a central unify or a unify client…??