Re: [Gluster-devel] 1.3.8pre5

From: Harshavardhana
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] 1.3.8pre5
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 14:58:13 +0530 (IST)

Hi Daniel,

   the man page problem i have already reported to Amar. The tarball doesn't
   provide that fix, but the SRPMS do have the fix for that.

   That's ok each maintainers for their distro can package in which ever way
   they want, we will provide SRPMS anyway for each release.

   By the way 32bit RPMS are also uploaded.

Regards

--
Harshavardhana
"Software gets slower faster as Hardware gets faster"