Re: [Gluster-devel] oddity with the mountpoint

From: Daniel Maher
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] oddity with the mountpoint
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 12:37:21 +0200

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 16:00:36 +0530 (IST) "Harshavardhana"
<address@hidden> wrote:

>    But anyways please use the above command and get the DEBUG logs
> which avati requested. Thanks

Again, i must stress that the issue (as noted) is /not/ apparent if i
mount in any other fashion than via autofs.  It is an issue related to
the usage of the --ghost option.

Specifically, when the --ghost option is enabled, and the mount
hits the timeout limit, the problem occurs.  It is reproducible only in
this context.  Mounting via a direct call to the glusterfs binary, or
via mount.glusterfs will NOT produce the problem condition.

>    I am not sure if autofs file will recognize properly the
> log-level=DEBUG option. Actually the mount command looks for

I'll see if i can get autofs to recognise the DEBUG option.

--
Daniel Maher <dma AT witbe.net>