[Gluster-devel] I have some general questions...

From: B P
Subject: [Gluster-devel] I have some general questions...
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 09:25:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, I have some general question abbout glusterfs

1. Does glusterfs have load-balancing capabilities?

2. Wich translators provide a parallel reading and parallel writing?
Other words, do I have to use unify translator to achive paralell I/O to/from
multiple disks, or I can achive that only by using AFR (if that is the case,
then what it is the use of unify for)?

3. Is the FUSE real necessary and what are the benefits of using FUSE on client
side?