Re: [Gluster-devel] FUSE 2.7.3?

From: Brent A Nelson
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] FUSE 2.7.3?
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 19:17:25 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks, but it looks like I might as well stick with 2.7.2. The patch is actually for their fusexmp_fh.c example file, so the fix actually needs to be made in all the client codes out there...

On that note, GlusterFS dudes, could you please take a look at the small patch at: http://fuse.cvs.sourceforge.net/fuse/fuse/example/fusexmp_fh.c?r1=1.25&r2=1.26&view=patch and adjust the GlusterFS client code, accordingly? This should hopefully eliminate the last known glitch with unfs3 reexport, which is that rm -rf often doesn't work fully.

Thanks,

Brent