Re: [Gluster-devel] FUSE 2.7.3?

From: Amar S. Tumballi
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] FUSE 2.7.3?
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 17:15:47 -0700

Thanks for reminding me :)

I have the fuse 2.7.3 tarball with GlusterFS patch here.

http://ftp.zresearch.com/pub/gluster/glusterfs/fuse/pre/fuse-2.7.3glfs10.tar.gz
Patch applied is
http://ftp.zresearch.com/pub/gluster/glusterfs/fuse/pre/fuse2.7.3glfs10.patch.txt

Marian,
 Sorry, I already did it :-)

Brent,
 If your rm -rf over NFS re-export works fine, let us know.

Regards,
Amar

PS: I have currently kept it under as pre release, as we haven't ran enough
testing on it. But as its the same patch applied on 2.7.2glfs9, which was
working fine for all this time, I assume there should not be any problems.
Once we test it enough (say minimum 15days under load), we will put it at
top level directory for fuse release.