Re: [Gluster-devel] Server-side AFR

From: Krishna Srinivas
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Server-side AFR
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 20:27:55 +0530

It is a wrong setup. Few syscalls would hang and few would go to infinite loop.
Just guessing but things will go wrong.

Correct setup will have each server exporting two volumes
1) AFR vol to be used by clients (not the other server)
2) storage/posix vol to be used by the AFR vol on the other server.

Regards
Krishna