Re: [Gluster-devel] AFR: machine crash hangs other mounts or transport e

From: Krishna Srinivas
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] AFR: machine crash hangs other mounts or transport endpoint not connected
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 13:32:30 +0530

Gerry, Christopher,

Here is what I tried to do. Two servers, one client, simple setup, afr on the
client side. I did "ls" on client mount point, it works, now I do
"ifconfig eth0 down"
on the server, next I do "ls" on client, it hangs for 10 secs (timeout value)
and fails over and starts working again without any problem.

I guess few users are facing the problem you guys are facing. Can you give us
your setup details and mention the exact steps to reproduce. Also try
to come up with minimal config details which can still reproduce the
problem

Thanks!
Krishna