[Gluster-devel] Up for review, server side afr tutorial

From: Brandon Lamb
Subject: [Gluster-devel] Up for review, server side afr tutorial
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 15:36:44 -0700

http://www.gluster.org/docs/index.php/Setting_up_AFR_on_two_servers_with_server_side_replication

Most importantly please check out the "Breaking things" section I
added. I will have to go look through the mailing list for
conversations regarding this.

There is no way around losing the cluster by doing server side afr is
there? If you lose a server, the whole thing is down.

Does this change if you have more than 2 servers? So far my testing
and instructions have only been dealing with two servers and one or
more clients.