[Gluster-devel] This is going to be a really dumb question probably but.

From: Brandon Lamb
Subject: [Gluster-devel] This is going to be a really dumb question probably but...
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 18:48:26 -0700

I see "option transport-type ib-verbs/server" and there was something
in the documentation about using ibverbs for faster performance.

Can I use it interchangably with "option transport-type tcp/server"?
If I dont have infiniband is this still some kind of communications
library I can use over tcp/ip? I guess dont understand if ibverbs is
directly related to inifiniband or if it is something else.