Re: [Gluster-devel] trusted.glusterfs.version xattr

From: Amar S. Tumballi
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] trusted.glusterfs.version xattr
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 12:41:02 -0700

I still need time to understand it. But my doubt is that, vi moves the old
file to 'filename~' and then create a new file 'filename'. If this is the
case it will have version 2, as its a new file.
But still, I can think of all disasters it can cause. Let me check with
Avati/Krishna about these.

Regards,
Amar