Re: [Gluster-devel] Setup recommendations - 2 (io-threads)

From: Amar S. Tumballi
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Setup recommendations - 2 (io-threads)
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 15:35:07 -0700

Hi Anton,
 Sorry for the delay in response. ''io-threads'' translator creates seperate
threads (as specified by the option). But, it doesn't make sense to have
more threads than number of CPUs available. It works good if the thread
count is same as number of CPUs you have in server.

--
Amar Tumballi
Gluster/GlusterFS Hacker