Re: [Gluster-devel] Adding nodes

From: Marcus Herou
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Adding nodes
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 19:07:39 +0200

Thanks for the answer Kevan. I've read quite a lot about GlusterFS but
haven't got the chance yet to test it. (Board dp if I can buy all that
hardware :)

However the conf was ripped from
http://www.gluster.org/docs/index.php/Unify_over_AFR but stripped down to
three instead of six nodes.

Please show me the error it would be more helpful than a 1000 lines of
reading.

Thanks for the headsup of find... So adding a server which needs TB of data
would not be something you would like to execute everyday I guess... Can you
prefill it with yesterdays possibly "stale" data and then execute the same
find so only new/updated files get's transferred ? I would like to have it
as warm as possible before putting it online if you know what I mean.

Kindly

//Marcus