Re: [Gluster-devel] help to check correctness

From: Amar S. Tumballi
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] help to check correctness
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 23:31:58 -0700

That result is correct.

GlusterFS keeps the files as is on the backend (hence /home/cfs{0,1} has
exactly one entries, alternatively, (because you use rr scheduler)), a
namespace contains a entry for every file and directory created, (or say it
will have complete unified view of the filesystem at one place).

Of course your glusterfs mount shows all the files created over it.

hope you got the basic design?

I think, it is working. At least, log file contains no any error