Re: [Gluster-devel] Problem with samba/ctdb (clustered samba)

From: Amar S. Tumballi
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Problem with samba/ctdb (clustered samba)
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 10:05:06 -0700

Hi JR,

 As you said, two glusterfs exports (different process) would solve it. But
yes, its bit complex to maintain.

Meanwhile, if most part of your clients don't use locks, then posix-locks
will act as an dummy layer. It comes into act only when a fnctl()/flock()
calls are made. So, I think you can just use posix-locks translator in the
current glusterfsd process.

Regards,
Amar