Re: [Gluster-devel] Unify lockup with infinite "bailing transport"

From: NovA
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Unify lockup with infinite "bailing transport"
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 14:51:22 +0400

Hi!

I've fixed that lockup by now, but unfortunately haven't spot the
cause - just deleted some problem files...
The "problem files" was found by running glusterfs client in
non-daemon mode. Unfortunately, there is no log left - the messages
were going to /dev/stdout. There were errors like EBADFD and EINVAL
concerning files /danilov/__DCOM_server*. So I removed them from other
client (all clients were working fine, except the head-node one), and
head-node client returned to life. :)

Will report if the issue raise again.

WBR,
  Andrey