Fwd: [Gluster-devel] glusterfs_1.4.0qa19: small issues

From: Raghavendra G
Subject: Fwd: [Gluster-devel] glusterfs_1.4.0qa19: small issues
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 19:03:25 +0400

Resending to list.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Raghavendra G <address@hidden>
Date: Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 7:03 PM
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] glusterfs_1.4.0qa19: small issues
To: Brent A Nelson <address@hidden>
Cc: "Amar S. Tumballi" <address@hidden>

Hi Brent,
I've committed a fix in glusterfs--mainline--3.0--patch-194. This patch aims
to fix high memory usage during multiple dd s. Can you please check whether
it works?

regards,

--
Raghavendra G

A centipede was happy quite, until a toad in fun,
Said, "Prey, which leg comes after which?",
This raised his doubts to such a pitch,
He fell flat into the ditch,
Not knowing how to run.
-Anonymous