Re: [Gluster-devel] Unify behaviour if one of the servers disconnected

From: NovA
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Unify behaviour if one of the servers disconnected
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 23:48:14 +0400

Amar,
  Your comment is about the log flooding, isn't it?  But what about
the first part of my message - "ls /glusterfs_volume" hang, when
executed just after node disconnection? Have you reproduced this
issue? Previously in the tla772, "ls /glusterfs_volume" have been
failing more gently, just with the "Transport endpoint is not
connected" message... :)

Regards,
  Andrey