[Gluster-devel] Node install failures

From: DeeDee Park
Subject: [Gluster-devel] Node install failures
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 04:47:56 +0000

Hello,

I've started to get a simple 8 node setup working and it failed so I've reduced
it down to a simple 3 node (master, and two other nodes). I think I'm getting
the same failure across the board but I can't seem to find documentation on how
to get debug logs or debug the probems further. The client nodes seem to scroll
all the details off the screen, but I'm using ubuntu-8.04-desktop as my test
OS. I've PXE booted the client nodes, and that seems to be OK, but throughout
the client install process, there are lots of error messages messages -- eg
files missing like chkconfig.

dd

http://www.windowslive.com/messenger/connect_your_way.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_messenger_062008