[Gluster-devel] Re: [Gluster-users] Invisible data with glusterfs on Fre

From: Amar S. Tumballi
Subject: [Gluster-devel] Re: [Gluster-users] Invisible data with glusterfs on FreeBSD 7.0
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 18:48:04 -0700

Hi all,
 Sorry for delay in replying to this post. Over FreeBSD, we haven't got the
client (fuse) part working yet (never tested rather). We are busy with
development/testing of 1.4.0 branch code.

 I would like to test/fix this issue over BSD, but sadly I don't have access
to a BSD machine as of now. So, any help regarding giving remote access to
BSD machine for a week (I hope to get it working sooner than that, but this
is maximum duration), would help us to get the things working smoothly over
BSD (other than the part that, I may not be fixing critical bugs inside BSD
fuse itself). If anyone is interested to get the BSD part working and is
willing to give me atleast remote login to one BSD machine, that would be of
great help.

 We want to have 1.4.0 release to work seemlessly on GNU/Linux, BSD,
Solaris, MacOSX, (considering smoothly working over cross flatform too).

Regards,
Amar

--
Amar Tumballi