Re: [Gluster-devel] glusterfs 1.3.10 and linux kernel 2.6.26.2

From: Amar S. Tumballi
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] glusterfs 1.3.10 and linux kernel 2.6.26.2
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 02:47:26 -0700

Hi Nicolas,
 Thanks for info. I haven't yet tested fuse-2.7.4, but there was a
discussion on fuse mailing list saying 2.6.26 kernel itself is slow.

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=489DB3DD.8050601%40up.ac.za&forum_name=fuse-devel

I suspect it may not have anything to do with GlusterFS or glusterfs patched
fuse.

Regards,
Amar