[Gluster-devel] GlusterFS with ICC

From: Steve
Subject: [Gluster-devel] GlusterFS with ICC
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 08:20:45 +0200

Hello list

Has any one managed to get a Intel C/C++ compiled edition of GlusterFS to run
without issues? If so: What have you done to get that far?

I can compile GlusterFS with ICC but running it does not work so good. Actually
it does not work at all. I see the files and I can do some basic stuff but as
soon as I start to use/hammer GlusterFS the results are ultra fragile. Even a
simple "find /path/to/my/GlusterFS -type f" is not working. After a bunch of
files the find just stops listing files.

// Steve
Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/address@hidden