Re: [Gluster-devel] symbolic links

From: Amar S. Tumballi
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] symbolic links
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 18:08:26 -0700

Mickey,
 Did more testing, and found the issue is with AFR, will be have it fixed soon. Thanks for the report.

Regards,
Amar

2008/10/28 Amar Tumballi (bulde) <address@hidden>
Hi Mickey,
 Version info will help.. (I assume 1.4.0pre5), also set of xlators used will help me, as in basic setup i am not seeing this problem. (basic setup is 1-1 NFS like setup). I tried unify only setup (ie, no AFR or stripe below unify), and even then things seem to work.

Regards,
Amar