Re: [Gluster-devel] building on Solaris 10

From: rhubbell
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] building on Solaris 10
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 22:02:41 -0800

On Wed, 2008-10-29 at 20:28 -0700, Jake Maul wrote:
> http://www.gluster.org/docs/index.php/GlusterFS_on_Solaris
>
> Seems like the server-side should work, but I'd guess the client won't
> for quite some time, if ever (FUSE). That page states that someone has
> successfully deployed on Solaris and OpenSolaris...

Hi Jake,

Yeah, I know of all that. I'm building this on Solaris for the
server-side.

If I type make again after the error it proceeds further along and
eventually breaks again.

ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written
to .libs/glusterfs

The undefined symbols are yyin, yylex, yytext.

So something's amiss in the build environment.

I've installed bison, flex, autoconf, libtool, automake, m4

Anyone have an idea or two?