[Gluster-devel] Minor possible bug report with modified fuse

From: Gordan Bobic
Subject: [Gluster-devel] Minor possible bug report with modified fuse
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 12:21:00 +0000

Ever since switching from the DKMS distro supplied FUSE module to the modified one that supports re-exporting via NFS, mounting my GlusterFS volumes doesn't cause the fuse module to get auto-loaded. This in turn causes the mounting to fail.

I worked around it by modifying mount.glusterfs to modprobe fuse before doing anything.

Gordan