Re: [Gluster-devel] Excessive memory usage with 1.3.12

From: Dan Parsons
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Excessive memory usage with 1.3.12
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 10:08:24 -0800

Lukas, just to confirm your findings, I have the exact same problem and reported it about 2 months ago. Just like you, when all my stuff was running under 32-bit, it wasn't an issue because of the 2GB limit, but now that I'm using 64-bit for everything, it is a potential system crashing bug.

Dan Parsons