Re: [Gluster-devel] fuse_mount failed (No such file or directory)

From: Raghavendra G
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] fuse_mount failed (No such file or directory)
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 14:44:27 +0400

Hi,
can you get the output of lsmod | grep fuse?

regards,

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 2:41 PM, Raghavendra G <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Gordan,
Is the fuse module loaded?

regards,

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 5:05 PM, Gordan Bobic <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to get gluster mounted very early for use as root fs (chroot from initrd). But I seem to get the above error in the log, and the FS doesn't get mounted.

Also tested when booting with init=/bin/bash. The backing store is there, as is the target directory, but glusterfs just won't mount. No glusterfs process or mount entry, or any other errors.

The same volume spec file works fine after the machine has booted normally (into a different spare root FS), and I can use it to mount the file system.

Any suggestions where I should be looking for the problem? I'm using glusterfs-1.3.12.

Thanks.

Gordan