Re: [Gluster-devel] gcc version dependency?

From: Anand Avati
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] gcc version dependency?
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 00:14:26 +0530

Not to be a pest, I never heard back.  I know you all have been busy.
I'd be happy for any answer, even if the answer is
"No immediate plans to make glusterfs build on Solaris
our focus is on GNU/Linux right now and for the forseeable future."

1.4.0 will suport Solaris and it is very much in our 'supported' list. Unfortunately we do not have Sparc hardware which seems to be the cause of issue in your case.

avati