Re: [Gluster-devel] problems running glusterfs 2.5 patch 800 and xen

From: Jordi Moles Blanco
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] problems running glusterfs 2.5 patch 800 and xen
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 13:43:43 +0100

En/na Jordi Moles Blanco ha escrit:
En/na Anand Avati ha escrit:
2008-12-04 20:06:00 E [server-protocol.c:6050:server_protocol_interpret]
ultim: bound_xl is null

Are you sure the client and server versions match exactly? Please double check.

avati

Hi,

I've double checked what you suggest, and yes, they all have the very same version

patch 800.

The only different thing, as i said before is that on server's side, i couldn't run

./configure --enable-kernel-module

so...

i just ran

./configure
make
make install

because lenny complained that the kernel already had the fuse module included.

could that generate this message? should i try to recompile lenny's kernel to disable "standard" fuse support on debian lenny?