Re: [Gluster-devel] rsync & switch scheduler?

From: Dan Parsons
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] rsync & switch scheduler?
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 23:28:02 -0800

Thanks, Harald. With your input I was able to put together a pretty easy solution to this problem, specifically use "*.foo*" instead of "*.foo" as rsync's temp file names are in the format of <original-file- name.ext>.XXXXX where XXXXX is random. I think I saw this mentioned here before but forgot about it until now.

Thanks!

Dan Parsons