Re: [Gluster-devel] Problem with Firefox/Mozilla on GlusterFS

From: Daniel Maher
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Problem with Firefox/Mozilla on GlusterFS
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 10:42:39 +0100

Gordan Bobic wrote:

My guess is that it could be a SQLite+GlusterFS issue, but I'm not sure. This is a bit worrying since I only just got RPM working on GlusterFS by switching it from BerkeleyDB to SQLite. Has anyone else noticed this? Can anyone confirm whether this is a GlusterFS, SQLite or Firefox problem (so I can go and file a bug report elsewhere if it's not a GlusterFS problem)?

I realise that this may now be behind you, but would you be able to expand on your issues regarding RPM and Gluster ? (I'm assuming you're referring to Redhat Package Manager, if not, please disregard.)

Thanks !

--
Daniel Maher <dma+gluster AT witbe DOT net>