Re: [Gluster-devel] Re : problem with running mysql on glusterfs

From: Filipe Maia
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Re : problem with running mysql on glusterfs
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 12:22:47 +0100

The problem is the configuration file. You are exporting "brick" while
you should be exprting iot.
On the client change "option remote-subvolume brick" to "option
remote-subvolume iot".
You should also remove all mentions of brick from the server section
of the server configuration, because what you should be exporting it
iot not brick.

Filipe