Re: [Gluster-devel] user/group quota on parent FS

From: Amar Tumballi (bulde)
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] user/group quota on parent FS
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 03:19:13 -0800

Hi John,
We haven't yet implemented any user/group quota's in glusterfs. But we have a  'features/quota' translator, which  implements a high level disk-usage limit on export directory.

The codebase you saw was for 'errno' compatibility inbetween different OSes.

The user/group level quotas will be implemented in the future.

Regards,
Amar