Re: [Gluster-devel] replicate data between 2 servers and 1 client

From: Amar Tumballi (bulde)
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] replicate data between 2 servers and 1 client
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 01:02:09 -0800

you need to install glusterfs-2.0.0rc1, glusterfs v1.3.7 doesn't have HA

Regards,
Amar

2009/2/12 Alain Gonzalez <address@hidden>
glusterfs send me this error:

2009-02-12 10:00:23 E [xlator.c:117:xlator_set_type] libglusterfs/xlator: dlopen(/usr/lib/glusterfs/1.3.7/xlator/cluster/ha.so): /usr/lib/glusterfs/1.3.7/xlator/cluster/ha.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

What packages should I install to get ha.so?

Thanks for your help. Forgive me for my bad English