Re: [Gluster-devel] patch issue

From: Krishna Srinivas
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] patch issue
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 16:33:52 +0530

If you want to use TLA repository instead of tar balls:

"tla register-archive http://arch.savannah.gnu.org/archives/gluster/";

After this:

"tla get -A address@hidden glusterfs--mainline--3.0 glusterfs"

This will get the latest source into "glusterfs" directory

If you want a specific version you can give:

"tla get -A address@hidden glusterfs--mainline--3.0--patch-908 glusterfs"

You can "cd" into "glusterfs" directory and:
----
cd glusterfs
sh autogen.sh
mkdir build
cd build
../configure
make
make install
----

If you want to update your sources to latest checkins you:
----
cd glusterfs
tla update
cd build;make install