Re: [Gluster-devel] File Clobbering Bug

From: Gordan Bobic
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] File Clobbering Bug
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 13:00:43 +0000

I'll see if I can re-create the problem and look at the logs. I have only observed this when a GlusterFS _client_ is exporting via samba. It also seems less of a clobber bug and more a case of files that get deleted with a server down via samba, reappearing when the other server comes back up.

Gordan