[Gluster-devel] io-cache exceeding cache-size value

From: Dan Parsons
Subject: [Gluster-devel] io-cache exceeding cache-size value
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 12:27:09 -0800

I'm having an issue with glusterfs exceeding its cache-size value. Right now I have it set to 4000MB and I've seen it climb as high as 4800MB. If I set it to 5000, I've seen it go as high as 6000MB. This is a problem because it causes me to set the value very low so that my apps don't get pushed into swap. Is there any way to fix this? To get it to stick to the limit I set and not exceed?

Dan