[Gluster-devel] mod_glusterfs path issue

From: Majied Najjar
Subject: [Gluster-devel] mod_glusterfs path issue
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 16:27:26 -0500

Hi guys,

I am seeing some interesting behaviour with mod_glusterfs version 2.0.0rc4 with
apache2 specifically. The following are the steps I took in order to reproduce
the odd behaviour.

1. I set up Apache as was detailed at
http://www.gluster.org/docs/index.php/Getting_modglusterfs_to_work.
2. In the fuse client, I created an index.html with the text "hello" at the
root of the GlusterFS mount.
3. In the fuse client, I created a directory called "test" at the GlusterFS
root and placed an index file inside the "test" directory containing the text
"goodbye".
4. On the Apache server, I ran `lynx --dump http://localhost/glusterfs/` which
output "hello"
5. I then ran `lynx --dump http://localhost/glusterfs/test/ and got "hello"
when it should have output "goodbye".

There are no errors in the GlusterFS server or client log files.  Nor are there
errors in the Apache log file.  The http://localhost/glusterfs/test/ URL
returns a '200' in the Apache access log.

Majied Najjar