Re: [Gluster-devel] AFR problem with 2.0rc4

From: Gordan Bobic
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] AFR problem with 2.0rc4
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 10:20:22 +0000

The subvolumes have to be listed in the same order on all nodes, because
that is the order of precedence and failover for lock servers. Could it be
that this was the reason why you were seing problems?

You can set the preferred read subvolume with "option read-subvolume", but
the order in which subvolumes are listed for AFR has to always be the same.

Gordan