Re: [Gluster-devel] 2.0.0rc4 locks up when used as root

From: Amar Tumballi
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] 2.0.0rc4 locks up when used as root
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 12:43:20 -0700

Thanks for the update, I'll try it tonight. Any news on the memory leak? Have you managed to track it down yet?

We noticed that its some issue with 'arena algorithm' of glibc's memory management. We are working on solving this issue properly. Should have an update soon. As of now, there is no 'leak' observed, but all of the issues were related to memory fragmentation problems.

--
Amar Tumballi