[Gluster-devel] Memleak identified

From: Thomas Conway-Poulsen
Subject: [Gluster-devel] Memleak identified
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 10:26:23 +0200

Hi guys,

I have found a memleak that reveals itself when the namespace has files that arent on any nodes using unify.

Try to setup rc4 with no translators and put a couple of bogus files on the namespace, this will trigger a self-heal with a memory leak for each "run".. The namespace server also exhaust memory.

They stopped eating the memory when the files were removed from the namespace.

Never got rc7 to work, it dies every time I tried to mount.

//Thomas.