Re: [Gluster-devel] Last git tree memory problem ?

From: Shehjar Tikoo
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Last git tree memory problem ?
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 13:54:02 +0530

I am looking into this. In the meantime, It'd help very much if you
can post the vol file.

Thanks
Shehjar

nicolas prochazka wrote:
hello, I just try last git tree, and it seems that's server process (
 glusterfsd ) takes a lot of memory ( >2 Go) whereas with same config
file and other version, glusterfsd process take 300Mo

J've juste change , option thread-count 4 to option thread-count 64
( it seems that now thread count must be between 32-512 ?)

Regards, Nicolas Prochazka