Re: [Gluster-devel] Last git tree memory problem ?

From: nicolas prochazka
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Last git tree memory problem ?
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 12:07:32 +0200

Hello,
server and client conf file
Regards,
Nicolas Prochazka.

volume brickless
type storage/posix
option directory /mnt/disks/export
end-volume

volume brickthread
type features/posix-locks
option mandatory-locks on          # enables mandatory locking on all files
subvolumes brickless
end-volume

volume brick
type performance/io-threads
option thread-count 64
subvolumes brickthread
end-volume

volume server
type protocol/server
subvolumes brick
option client-volume-filename /etc/glusterfs/Gglusterfs-client.vol
option transport-type tcp
option auth.addr.brick.allow 10.98.98.*
end-volume

volume brick_10.98.98.1
type protocol/client
option transport-type tcp/client
option transport-timeout 120
option remote-host 10.98.98.1
option remote-subvolume brick
end-volume

volume brick_10.98.98.2
type protocol/client
option transport-type tcp/client
option transport-timeout 120
option remote-host 10.98.98.2
option remote-subvolume brick
end-volume

volume last
type cluster/replicate
subvolumes brick_10.98.98.2 brick_10.98.98.1
option favorite-child brick_10.98.98.1
end-volume

volume iothreads
type performance/io-threads
option thread-count 64
subvolumes last
end-volume

volume io-cache
type performance/io-cache
option cache-size 2048MB             # default is 32MB
option page-size  128KB             #128KB is default option
option cache-timeout 2  # default is 1
subvolumes iothreads
end-volume

volume writebehind
type performance/write-behind
option block-size 128KB # default is 0bytes
option cache-size 512KB
option flush-behind off      # default is 'off'
subvolumes io-cache
end-volume