[Gluster-devel] adding a brick with nufa glusterfs-2.0.0rc7

From: m . c . wilkins
Subject: [Gluster-devel] adding a brick with nufa glusterfs-2.0.0rc7
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 10:50:02 +1200

Hi there,

I'm sorry to post this here, because I posted it on gluster-users.
But so far I haven't got a response.

Would the solution be to just turn down the log level so I don't see
warnings?  But obviously something is going on.

Thanks

Matt

----- Forwarded message from Matthew Wilkins <address@hidden> -----