[Gluster-devel] rc9

From: Gordan Bobic
Subject: [Gluster-devel] rc9
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 12:28:38 +0100

I can confirm that the 1st access bug is still present. Issuing a bind mount on glusterfs (when source and target are both on glusterfs) fails if done immediately after mounting. 2nd time it works OK.

Firefox bookmarks/sqlite issue is also still there when /home is on glusterfs.

Other than that, it's looking good. :)

I also haven't experienced firefox or thunderbird leaking their .parentlock file since rc8, so that looks like it's been fixed, too. It also looks like I hadn't updated fuse from 2.7.3glfs10 to 2.7.4glfs11 on one of the nodes until I put rc8 on, so that might be what fixed it.

Great work, guys. :)

Gordan