Re: [Gluster-devel] Safe to export replicated brick using samba?

From: Gordan Bobic
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Safe to export replicated brick using samba?
Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 22:46:06 +0100

Brandon Lamb wrote:
Havent check on the status of glusterfs again for a month or three. I
was wondering if it was safe to re-export (using samba) a replicated
(afr is now called replicate right?) brick.

Anything I need to know about/keep in mind?

I'm using such a configuration and I haven't found any problems specifically related to that use case.

Gordan