[Gluster-devel] Re: Experience with kernel NFS reexport

From: Brent A Nelson
Subject: [Gluster-devel] Re: Experience with kernel NFS reexport
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 17:32:23 -0400 (EDT)

Further insight: the initial mtimes are correct (and probably are for rsync, as well); the mtimes are getting modified by self-heal. I'm not sure why self-heal did anything at all, as the mirrors should have been in sync, but it triggers on ls and quickly changes the mtimes on the second half of the mirror.

Thanks,

Brent