[Gluster-devel] Problems building on OpenSolaris

From: Tomasz Z. Napierala
Subject: [Gluster-devel] Problems building on OpenSolaris
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 15:50:50 +0200

Hi there,

First: great project lads!

I'm trying to build GlusterFS on OpenSolaris, following description on
the wiki http://www.gluster.org/docs/index.php/GlusterFS_on_Solaris
I'm pretty sure I have my setup right, but apparently something is
wrong:

In file included from glusterfs_fstab.c:26:
glusterfs_fstab.h:23:22: features.h: No such file or directory
glusterfs_fstab.h:25:19: paths.h: No such file or directory
glusterfs_fstab.c: In function `glusterfs_fstab_init':
glusterfs_fstab.c:39: warning: implicit declaration of function
`mempcpy'
glusterfs_fstab.c: In function `__glusterfs_fstab_getent':
glusterfs_fstab.c:136: warning: implicit declaration of function
`fgets_unlocked'

features.h and paths.h are not available on OpenSolaris, AFAIK.

uname -a
SunOS hposol_simon 5.11 snv_111a i86pc i386 i86pc Solaris

Any ideas?

Tomasz Napierała
Systems Architecture Engineer,
IT Infrastructure Department
Allegro Team
http://www.allegro.pl/

QXL Poland sp. z o.o.
ul. Marcelińska 90, 60-324 Poznań
NIP 779-21-25-257;
Sąd Rejonowy Poznań - Nowe Miasto i Wilda w Poznaniu, Wydział VIII
Gospodarczy
KRS nr 0000104322
Kapitał zakładowy: 1.046.000 zł.