Re: [Gluster-devel] Xattr Metadata - Mandatory?

From: Raghavendra G
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Xattr Metadata - Mandatory?
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 08:12:10 +0400

Hi,

have you disabled changelog in afr? following are the options corresponding to changelog.

option data-change-log off
option metadata-change-log off
option entry-change-log off

regards,
On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 2:26 AM, Gordan Bobic <address@hidden> wrote:
Is metadata mandatory on all files under AFR? The reason I ask is because I seem to have a lot of files in my replicated directories that don't have the said metadata. This includes newly created files that seem to replicated between the nodes correctly. Is this normal? Nothing appears in the logs when creating these metadataless files.

Gordan