Re: [Gluster-devel] Xattr Metadata - Mandatory?

From: Gordan Bobic
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Xattr Metadata - Mandatory?
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 07:28:00 +0100

Actually, scratch that - the replication isn't working properly - it doesn't seem to be working at all when node3 is already up and running and node2 comes up and joins the cluster. I can create and write a file in /home/gordan after mounthing these volumes files under /home on each node and the files don't end up replicating in either direction. No metadata gets created, either.

Volume spec files on the two nodes are attached.

Nothing appears in the logs except the usual messages that the connections from the other node were connected.

This is with latest 2.0.1.

Gordan

Gordan Bobic wrote:
No, no such options are set in my volume spec file.

Gordan

Raghavendra G wrote:
Hi,

have you disabled changelog in afr? following are the options corresponding to changelog.

option data-change-log off
option metadata-change-log off
option entry-change-log off

regards,